Wednesday, January 12, 2005

 

Chilort Must Die

Someone is trying to kill me. Today when I went to cross the street I didn't step out right away because cars usually run the light after it turns red. Sure enough two cars ran the light. I started to walk but, for some reason, kept my eye out. Good thing I did because a big dump truck came up over the hill, roaring through the light. If I wouldn't have suspected this guy wasn't going to stop I would have been hit. He missed by just a few feet -- I felt the breeze -- anyway. Then as I was driving up Georgia 400 (the most dangerous highway in the world) a Jeep almost hit me. He came onto the highway from a ramp and just kept on moving across the lanes. I must have been directly in his blind spot. I slammed my brakes (no one behind me) and swerved to the left (just a grass median and not another lane of traffic). If this keeps up I'll be able to check up on Tiffany much sooner than I want to.

Comments:
Nonono, you want to check up on the girl, in indiana, sooner
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?