Wednesday, January 26, 2005

 

Mass Mailing

M and I have started sending back our junk mail. I don't mean "return to sender" either. I mean, we open all the junk mail, put in something like a coupon or the contents of some other junk mail into the return envelope, and put that return envelope back in the mail. I know this is a small effort but I take pride in knowing I hurt the bottom line of a big annoying company just a few cents at a time.

The most annoying though are the pieces I get from companies where I already do business. So far I just throw those away since I want them to perform well so they don't jack my rates. I think I'm going to have to make a form letter like:

Dear ______ company

I already use your services. Quit sending me junk.

Mr. My Shit
666 Highway to Hell
Piss Off, CT 66616


Note: I'm not really in CT, I just hate the state. It is the worst possible state I could think of and would be closely associated with junk mail and hell.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?