Saturday, February 19, 2005

 

Dream Maker

I had a very odd dream last night. I had a dream that a very cute little blonde girl kidnapped me. She also kidnapped two of my cousins because they were there when she took me. They escaped though (and didn't call for help -- bastards). Her goal was to use me for sex (damn the luck, right?). She kept me in her garage. She never could bring herself to go through with it though. I could have escaped at any moment but was basically waiting for the sex.

Funny though that the dream version of me was basically the same as the real version. I got tired of waiting and started to push the issue. I was tired of being bossed around and not allowed to do the things I wanted to do. In the end I escaped (and without the sex -- so sad).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?