Wednesday, February 09, 2005

 

A New Post

The girl demanded a new post. Apparently the Faulkner like, stream of conscience, late night after a few beers post was disturbing to her. So here's a new post.

The hike went well. I did about 12 miles of the A.T. between Neals Gap and Testanee Gap. The dog pulled me for the first 8 miles or so, walked beside me for the next two, lagged behind on a 1 mile up hill, then back beside me on the 1 mile down hill. You know for sure that you are going to hurt like hell the next day when you start to wear out a dog.

I've been working my ass off. Lots of projects and lots of projects.

I've had no time to work on my Superbee. M did buy a sand blaster. Having a sand blaster is really very nice. Next time I go home I am going to have to pick up about 1 english shit ton of little parts to clean.

I really can, to my surprise, explain most of the last post. It doesn't mean I'm going to though. Kind of like lyrics to a song. What does it mean to you? Or, what it means to you is really what matters.

Comments:
Mm... new post. The old one got more worrysome after a few beers on my part.
Also, check your blog settings to see that you're posting in the correct time zone- they default to Pacific time, which I know you're not on.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?