Saturday, February 05, 2005

 

Time for a new set of problems?

Going out hiking in about 8-10 hours (need to sleep some first).

Need to get out in the fresh air.

Away from people.

Where the only sound of humanity are the jets overhead.

Time to think some about life.

What I'm doing.

Why I'm doing it.

Where I want to be.

Why I want to be here.

Something is wrong.

Can't tell if it is big-wrong or little-wrong.

I'll get back to you on this one.

Time for a new set or problems?

Not happy with the course?

Not thrilled with the place?

Did it all to myself though.

Well, most of it.

Just need to get out and away.

Need a break.

Need some time, some real time, maybe my neck and back will quit hurting.

I just don't know what happened.

Don't know why so many people do what they do.

Don't know why most of time I let it bother me so much.

I'm so looking forward to about 11 miles of hiking and alone time on a sunny day that should warm up to 60 degrees F.

So what are the problems?

Not sure. Not even sure if I started making a list of all of the problems if they are all actually really problems. Problem or not problem? If I list it then it must be a problem, right? Hell, who knows. My problems are only my problems because I categorize them that way. If I had different categories then I would have different problems. Fewer problems? More problems? Probably just different problems. It is all made up of how I slice the world.

Wish I were drunk -- "too drunk and still drinking" -- DMB

Fucking DMB, Matchbox 20, so many other bands and other songs I heard and shared. And now I can't listen to them. I can't hear them. Just sad and lonely when that happens. "Some devil stuck inside of me. Why can't I set it free?" -- DMB

I need to get out of this body, this life, for a bit. Live something else, someone else, for a while. Do and be something different. I don't dislike me. I am tired of being me for right now though. Don't worry dear reader. I'll be fine in a few hours. Just a mental thing.

I think I'm going to quit the mental masturbation for now and go to bed. Too late to be thinking all of this now.

Comments:
**hug**
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?