Monday, April 25, 2005

 

Good Night

After a long day at work and work to do once I got home, I decided I would treat myself to a nice sit outside for awhile. I recently purchased gas for my grill so I fired it up. I put some chicken -- trying to not make some of my famous moisture free chicken this time, and a potato(e) on. I lit up the 5 new oil lamps M mounted on the porch rails and several citronella-scented candles. I sat outside and read a book until dinner was done, I ate dinner outside, then fired up my new propane camp lantern and read until just a few minutes ago. What a nice relaxing evening.

Comments:
I'm starting to like this back porch thing. I cooked outside again last night. Oh, wait, I've always liked doing that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?