Friday, May 13, 2005

 

More Forms

There seems to be more forms to fill out and worry about every new day. When I went back for my masters at RHIT some department within the school would, every quarter, fill out all of the paper work to put both of my student loans on deferment. This was a luxury I really didn't even know that I had. Now that I am going to a big school I have to fill out these two forms every semester. I have to mail these forms to the registrar every semester. And every semester I will have to worry about the form reaching the registrar's office and if the registrar's office actually filled out the form. The conversation with my lender that goes something like, "no, no, I'm still in school," and then working to get the mess sorted out will have to be time consuming at a time when I will have no time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?