Friday, June 24, 2005

 

Dreams that lead to Stalking

Stalking must be a good idea right?

I had a very odd, almost disturbing dream, about a friend of mine from my college days. The last time I saw her she was trying to start a fight at my house, had been kicked out of college, had a baseball player for a boyfriend, and was mostly drunk. I wouldn't say any of this was out of the ordinary for any of us back then, but the last fight episode pretty much ensured I would never see her again (even though the fight didn't involve me -- long story, don't ask). She is one of the maybe 2 or 3 people I would like to see or talk to again from college. Most people, I don't care or I already do keep track of them.

So how do you track someone that probably has a different last name and that you haven't seen in 8+ years?

Comments:
Rose Alum directory
 
JN was a Woodsie.
 
The Woods won't give out any info.
 
Yeah, stalker. You could let your girlfriend stalk. She's generally sucessful at it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?