Sunday, August 07, 2005

 

The Good Life

I went to see the new Dukes of Hazard movie and left in a really good mood. Of course, I really want to work on my Superbee now. And I think working on the Superbee is something I should try to figure out how to do while also getting my Ph.D. The only way to make some of this happen will be with hard work and dedication.

They say one of the best ways to reach some future state is to set goals for that future state. So here's some of my goals for 1 year out:


I also think I should work my ass off and finish off the Ph.D. in four years. With my masters degree I don't know why I wouldn't be able to. This pretty much means I have to complete all of my classes in 2 years and my dissertation in 2 more years.

To work as much on the Superbee as I would like to I will probably have to use some loan money. I don't think this is the best idea. But I don't know how else to do everything all at once.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?