Sunday, August 28, 2005

 

Lexicon

An individual is forced to read journal articles as a masters or Ph.D. student. As a Ph.D. student your life pretty much revolves around journal articles. Journal articles contain the most recent research and you are also doing your level best to get your research into a journal. While talking about journal articles the other evening I messed up, slurred my speech (as any good southern Indiana boy will), and generated a new word: journicles. The girl thought it was funny, I like it, and think I'll keep using it and see if I can end up adding it to the Ph.D. student lexicon.

Comments:
Look like I wasn't the first person to develop Journicle. Oh well.
 
Whatever, just keep using it. Just 'cause you're not the first doesn't mean you can't make it popular.
 
At least I'm not the kind of idiot that uses "b/c"!!

I do/will generate useful research; I just can't put it here because of publication issues. I must protect my thoughts now.
 
LOL !!

L8r !!!

Ahhh, shoot me now!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?