Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

1 Down

So I had my first test this morning. It ... well, I hate to say this ... it wasn't bad. I hate to say that it wasn't bad because when I have to say it wasn't bad it can mean one of two things: 1) I don't know jack shit, missed all kinds of stuff, and am so stupid I don't even know it, or 2) I really, actually did just fine.

I'm guessing 2 because I know of some things where I know it will depend on how "tight" they grade. I am usually fine if I have this kind of critical evaluation of specifics to answers. It will still come down to grading. If they are grading using the, "yeah, he gets it and has most of it here" technique, then I am fine. If, however, they are using the, "he didn't use the exact phrasing from the class notes" technique, well, then I might was well quit now.

Comments:
2nd test down. It wasn't too bad either. The odd thing about this PhD stuff, and they even tell you this, that it is an A or it is an F. You can have some B's but don't try to make a habit of it. So if I sound like I am over studying, I am. I went to the North Georgia State Fair tonight to relax.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?