Sunday, September 25, 2005

 

Perfect Timing

I had forgotten what it was like to take multiple classes. And to take classes with in-class tests. I just love how they always manage to line up so that you have a couple of tests within a couple of days.

I'm in a Statistical Analysis course. This is the one I'm really worried about. The test has two parts: a conceptual part and a math part. The math part is open book, open notes, calculator, everything. The conceptual part is just your knowledge, your pencil, and the test. Mathematically we really haven't covered that much. But, when you look at it conceptually, we've covered a ton. And the conceptual part is just odd to me. I do see the reason though. Not only do they want us to know a bunch of equations, but they want us to know why we are doing what we do, and also to be able to explain it to just about anyone.

I'm not freaking out .... well, not exactly .... but this is stressful.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?