Monday, November 28, 2005

 

Fate

So I've been driving the girlfriend's car (fun because it is stick and mine is broke again), but it pulls to the left. Today it rained and it has NO wet traction. I decided to look at the tires. Now, I had said that the car might pull to one side or the other because of a bad tire, but with today's technology that seemed highly unlikely. Well, with having such horrible wet traction I decided to look at the tires to see if one was slick or something. I have to take back what I said about new tire technology. That is only true if you buy name brand tires. The tires on the girlfriend's car, and I kid you not, are called (are you ready for this?) fate-O tires.

A new set of front tires and a front end alignment are two likely upcoming events for the new used Mazda.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?