Friday, November 25, 2005

 

The Greatest Day

I think one of the greatest days in my life was the day I realized that I was invincible. I simply came to the realization that there was nothing the world had yet handed to me that I had not dealt with. I do understand that there are things I cannot handle, but all of the little things I had worried about for so long just suddenly became rather unimportant. It was a really good day. Occasionally I have to remind myself that I really can do just about anything I want, and many of those things, I can do very well.

I think everyone should come to this realization. It is quite uplifting and provides such a sense of freedom. It, unfortunately, seems to be something that someone has to come to on their own, and I doubt many really do. I don't know if I would call it self-confidence, though that may be all that it is. It sure feels like more the self-confidence. It is also something quite a bit less than arrogance. Just because you feel like this doesn't mean you cannot still behave in a humble manner.

To change your life, first change your mind.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?