Tuesday, December 27, 2005

 

5 Days of Christmas

I think my Christmas is nearly over.

I had the following Christmas:
With Alex
With high school friends
With Alex's aunt (father's side)
With Alex's family (mother's side)
With my mom (my dad didn't come because he is a jerk)

I got some cool stuff and am happy. Alex did well with the gift giving. She has much more skill at giving than I do.

I am also doing very well at my over-the-break-reading list. I brought three books and a stack of journal articles about 2 inches thick. I finished the books and am now working through the articles.

Today's agenda includes picking up some parts for the Superbee at the local Mopar dealer, going to Wal Mart to get parts so that I can then install some lights at my grandmother's house, and possibly going to pick up some stuff I left at a friend's house. Woo!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?