Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

Slow Burn

Things have been very slow this last week.

For one, I've had a cold and haven't felt like doing much at all.

Second, all my assignments are turned in and I only have one final ... and it is on Friday. To top it off, I don't even have to take the test to get a C in the class, or get 26% for a B or 76% for an A. It makes it hard to study since I will likely get better than 76% without much effort. Being sick hasn't helped my motivation.

I would have liked to have met with some professors this week but they are busy like something bad is going down.

I've been looking at working on the car some more. Everything I can do takes too much time and too much money. And all the parts I would ship off to have someone work on will also take too much money. I'm likely to do something, anything, anyway to keep things moving along.

Well, back to the books. Gotta get that A.

Comments:
Did you win?
 
I don't know if I won or not. I did survive. And I still like school.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?