Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Normally I wouldn't, but ...

Four jobs I’ve had:

1. Farm Kid
2. Engineer
3. Projectionist
4. Student (hey, grad school pays!)

Four things I want to do before I die:

1. Work for a race team
2. Finish my Superbee
3. Own a Porsche
4. Write a book

Four things I say a lot:

1. “Go you stupid mother fucker”
2. “The gas is on the right you stupid ass bag”
3. “Get out of my fucking way you stupid ass pony bitch”
4. “Go. Go, go, go, go, go!”

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Beer
2. Vodka
3. Gin
4. Spaghetti

Four people I’d like to curse:

1. Anyone driving in front of me
2. Dan Gransinger (who has deleted his blog of hate now that he's running for public office)
3. Dub-ya
4. The ignorant group of civil engineers and city planners that designed the highway and public transportation system in this city. GA400 is a death trap, MARTA sucks ass, and if there's 1 ramp for any direction off or on the interstate there should be 4 (why confuse these already inept drivers?).

Four things I don’t trust:

1. Government
2. Insurance companies
3. Most people
4. Big business

Four people from history I’d like to meet:

1. The person that invented the IC engine
2. The person that thought it would be neat to put 3 2bbl carbs on an engine and call it a 6-pack
3. The person that discovered beer
4. Write Brothers

Four movies I watch over and over:

1. Clerks
2. Happy Gilmore
3. Good Will Hunting
4. Dukes of Hazard

Four people I’m tagging:
1. Not going to do this to anyone else

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?