Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

NyQuil and Beer

Over the past few weeks I've worked on my first year paper and many, many hours of data entry for one of my professors. My left wrist started to hurt. While I converted to Mac a few years ago, I've had really good luck with my Microsoft keyboard that I bought when I still had a PC. I had the good fortune of having an ergonomic keyboard at one of my jobs and, therefore, knew how nice they could be. After my wrist started hurting, I felt it was time for an upgrade at home to one of the ergonomic keyboards. After some searching (Circuit City -> Comp USA -> Office Depot), I finally settled on this one.

My old keyboard had two USB ports on the back of it. This one has none, so I had to get a Belkin USB splitter. The USB splitter, even though I didn't want to have to go this route, is kind of nice. Now I can hook up all of my USB devices all at the same time without having to unplug other things. The keyboard, so far, is really nice too. I may hate their software, but damn the keyboards kick some major ass.

I'm also think I'm coming down with a cold. I woke up today with a sore throat and I don't feel any better now than when I work up. I decided the best option was to take some NyQuil and wash it down with beer. Now that I feel like I'm about to float off of this chair, I think I need to end this post and go watch something on the TV.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?