Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

I Need a Title

I don't really have a title for this post, nor a topic for that matter. My spring break began after class on Friday. I've already been to Indiana and back. The trip was difficult due to the nasty weather on the way back.

And I will generally have nasty weather to contend with over my entire spring break. I had a hike planned, and I think we are going to go ahead and do it, but it is going to be freaking cold. We'll have to hike just to keep warm.

I've got a ton of reading to do, and I'm not doing it well. My upstairs neighbor keeps beating on stuff. Now their running the vacuum cleaner. I don't think I should be able to hear every thing my upstairs neighbor does, but I do, and it really slows down the reading process since this junk is not easy.

Well, I'd better get back to that reading. I have three papers to finish writing in about 6 weeks, all based on the reading I'm doing now. Fun times.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?