Friday, March 10, 2006

 

Sleep

I would love some sleep.

Two nights ago someone decided to unload a car off of a tow truck into the basement parking of my apartment building ... at 2am ... and not very quietly. I actually didn't know what was going on at first. We have had some break-ins and vandalism so I went down to check it out. Once I realized what was going on I confronted the individuals on how loud they were for 2am. They got a little short with me. I backed off (somehow), but reported them to the apartment manager, who was less than pleased. Needless to say, I was a little wound up and didn't get much sleep.

Now this morning the chainsaws started at 8am. I usually don't get up until 9 or 9:30am. Yeah, I know, poor me, I sleep in. I also work until about 11pm every day and take my personal break from 11pm to 1am or so.

Tomorrow morning my girlfriend wants to get up around 6am to go visit her dad.

Lack of sleep starts making me cranky. And these damn chainsaws still running at 11am with no sign of giving up are really starting to annoy the shit out of me. I AM TRYING TO WRITE A PAPER HERE!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?