Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Trips

I am trying to plan two hiking trips.

One I want to do over my spring break and I hope I can get the planning down well enough such that my girlfriend can come along too.

The other I want to do at the beginning of summer. I want to hike from the GA NC state line all the way to Johnson City, TN.

The first hike will be 3-4 days (I'd rather do 4) and the second hike will be about 4 weeks. The girlfriend and I have decided to start doing day hikes on every other Sunday up on the A.T. While I walk around all day with a backpack, and I try to keep up with my back and shoulder exercises with my lifting, there is nothing that compares to lugging around a 50lb pack while hiking on uneven ground for hours on end.

I got me new tent and pack last night. Palila has already posted on some of our adventures from last night.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?