Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

2 Little Weeks

So in the past two weeks I've busted some ass.

I've finished one of my papers.

A second one is out for final review. I got it out real early and I won't have to present it for another month.

The third paper is my problem child. The professor I am working for totally de-motivated me when he said, "once this class is over I'll be taking this paper over and totally re-write it; it should only take me 2 hours to write this up." He has managed to push out all of my ideas. But ... I've finished my other two papers, at least for the most part, and now plan on putting up a fight. I will have my ideas in the article and in the study. I don't want to be relegated to 2nd or 3rd author on something I feel I've worked hard on. If he could have written the paper in 2 hours, well, he should have done it: first come first serve.

So, I guess I'd better get to working on that final paper.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?