Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

4 Little Weeks

I'm in the last four weeks of the 2nd semester of my first year as a Ph.D. Things are about to get crazy.

I've been working on my 1st year paper like it is the only thing I have to work on. Now I am nearly complete with the 2nd written draft (it will be turned in again by Monday).

I still have two other papers to work on. One is about 1/2 finished and the other has a complete introduction section. Lot's of writing in my future I see.

I will also have a final in my stats class, then about two days before I have to take that final is when all the professors I work for will hand me stacks of grading and want it all done yesterday.

I think I'm going to file an extension for my taxes. There is just no way I can manage all this and worry about the mess of my taxes.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?