Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

F'ing Blogger

While trying to post my latest post I ended up messing up some stuff. Blogger was acting like a complete ass and wouldn't post stuff. I ended up posting the post about 5th 3rd bank about 5 times, saving it as a draft once, and deleting a post that had nothing to do with 5th 3rd bank.

So...

TKH's sister L ... The post I deleted was actually to you. If you are the one that is reading my blog from DAL, I was trying to leave a post to say HI!!! I haven't heard much from you all in a long while. I hope things are going well. In the first post where I tried to place a message to you I talked about DMB. I know how much your sister loved DMB. Alex and I thought about getting tickets, but by the time we remebered to try to get tickets (a few hours [not days, hours] after they went on sale) there was nothing but lawn seats left. Considering the seat TKH gave me, I don't think I could see DMB again from anywhere but there or closer. I hope you got good seats.

Anyway, L, if you get this. Feel free to send me an e-mail. An address where you can reach me is:
chilort1(at)aol(dot)com. I hope to hear from you. It would be great to hang out some time in the ATL. I really miss your sister and I hope you all are doing well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?