Wednesday, May 03, 2006

 

Spitting Nails

I'm so pissed I can hardly think straight.

I've talked to a couple of other professors about this situation. The suggested course of action is to drop it, forget it, and move on. Just go about the rest of my career with just one "anomaly."

I understand, somewhat, how I got here, but I just can't stand it. This will preclude me from any additional funding (above and beyond what I already get) from the school or any outside agencies.

The one positive thing: I will NEVER have to work with him again. He, however, is on the faculty, and all faculty have to approve all papers and dissertations. I hope he's not going to continue acting as a roadblock from this peripheral position.

I do not enjoy situations where someone I hold with such disdain has power and influence over my life.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?