Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Still Kicking

Well, in some programs a "c" would have signaled the end of my Ph.D. career. Of course, I never would have entered a program where professors are rock stars and Ph.D. students are good for nothing more than licking the dirt off pavement. So, I'm still in, and I'm still kicking. The professor I came here to work with is very understanding. I still kind of wonder how I got mixed up in all of this working with a professor who I really had no interest in. The good news is, the professor I do want to work with and I are already working on a conceptual paper that she hopes to have out by the end of summer and I'm already gathering scales for a data collection we might start this summer.

Palila and I are looking at houses. Which is taking way too much time, but is sometimes fun.

I'm reading a bunch.

I'm also planning a hiking trip at the end of May and a trip to Indiana to see the F1 race at the end of June.

It should be a nice summer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?