Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

Thank you sir. May I have another?

I had another shit day at school. It seems like I can't say or write anything without it being taken out of context. I'm really not sure how much more of this I can take.

To help myself feel better, I finally went to the shooting range with my homemade targets. I called Palila at work, picked her up, and we both went. It was nice. She then took me to dinner. And I'd heard the new Tool album was really good from J. I picked it up on the way home. That's some good shit. Then I stopped off at the liquor store, picked up some Bombay Sapphire. Now I'm having a "muther fuckin martini" and am getting ready to watch Office Space and just chill out.

Maybe if I can get relaxed enough my life will start going better too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?