Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

MOVING, and UNPACKING, and OTHER WORK, and I'M TIRED

It will be really nice when we can just live in this house.

We still don't have DSL. Now they are saying the 26th of July. Hopefully we will have DSL sometime in August, 2007.

We got all of our stuff moved into the house. Much of it still isn't unpacked. There are just too many projects to do and I've had to work on some school stuff that takes up quite a bit of time (of course, I'd punted on my school work for about a month and a half so I had to guess it would come back double). I've also been building a set of speaker cabinets that has taken far longer than I thought it would. Plus, too much paint fumes in the house make me dizzy.

Palila did buy a new bed that finally arrived on Friday. At least we are sleeping better now.

Well, back to the speakers and school work.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?