Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

Reminders

It has been over a year and a half since Tiffany was killed in a car accident. I miss her so much sometimes it is debilitating.

For instance, I pretty much can't listen to DMB or anything with the lead singer from Match Box 20 without thinking of her. There's all the really bad road construction here in Georgia. Like today, near my house, they're putting in new sidewalks and for a long distance the road is down to one lane, but there's only one guy running a slow/stop pole. You can't even see him from the other end. The road construction down here just amazes me.

Then there's things like the scull hanging in the Barnes & Nobel bookstore at Georgia Tech. The B&N is in my building. I go down there often to get drinks from the snack area or to visit the co-located Starbucks.

Scull Top

Scull Bottom

Yeah, I never saw her row, but I sure saw plenty of pictures and heard plenty of stories. Plus, she was my running partner for so long. Granted, I have too much school stuff going on to go running more often than not, but it is sometimes really hard to get out there and do it because I think about running with her.

I know she'd be really happy for me, all the things I've done, all the things I'm doing, and where I am in life right now. But ...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?