Friday, September 08, 2006

 

Battery

My battery came from Apple in about a week and half, not the suggested 4-6 weeks. That was rather impressive. Though I can't say that I've never thrown up a smoke screen to give me a chance to do some quick work and end up looking like a super star, but, hey, it worked for me.

I am loving the new battery. My laptop is almost three years old. The battery used to last for hours, but had seen enough cycles on it that it was starting to fade. It lasted for, at most, 45min if I was doing anything at all. With the new battery I am back up into the hours range again. It was kind of nice to watch the NFL season opener while I worked on school stuff (though it would have been better if I would have (1) cared about the teams, or (2) didn't have the school work).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?