Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Over Haulin'

I watch the show Over Haulin' and I get scared because I think someone might try to put me and the Bee on the show.

I have strategically placed the car's parts at my mom's house, my dad's house, my friend's house, and my house. This makes it very difficult to overhaul me since parts are in so many places; there would be no good way to steal the car from all 4 places at 1 time without it looking very suspect.

If, however, someone were to find a way to Overhaul me they need to consider that I have specific things I want done in specific ways or I will be very very very unhappy.


Other than that, I think I'd be open to it. The front end of a '70 Bee looks kind of funky and it would be interesting to see what someone like Chip Foose would do to try to make it look better.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?