Friday, October 06, 2006

 

Umm ... yeah ... I'll get right on that.

In talking with my professors today I found out I'm not doing enough work for them. So I came home and did some off the cuff calculations about the amount of time I'm already spending on school, plus the extra time they want, plus the minimum amount of time it takes to be a functioning and non-smelly human being. I'm into the negative hours of time per week now.

If anyone has some extra hours to come and wash me, sleep for me, eat for me, and pick up after me, I'll take it. If you could do some of my reading and homework I'd take that too.

I'll be spending my time doing RA work and running their projects in the laboratory (somehow RA work and running their projects in the lab are not the same thing ...).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?