Monday, April 09, 2007

 

Now What?

So now what do I do? I might get a check from the insurance company by Friday. If I do, I've got stuff planned this weekend so that I couldn't buy a car even if I had one picked out. And I don't have one picked out.

Now that I live in the south it would be fun to have a rear-wheel drive sedan (I guess today's terminology would say I want a coupe, not a sedan). Of course, there aren't many of those made that actually fit me. Mustang is too small, but I'd rather ride a bike than drive a Ford. Same goes for anything Honda ever made. I know I fit in a Chevrolet Camaro and I know I fit in Dodge Daytona. The last Daytonas were made in 1993 or so. I'd rather not buy a car that is already over 10 years old. If I get a Camaro, I think I'd like to get something with a V8. Might as well go all out. There are only a handful down here listed on-line. Time to start calling I guess.

Palila and I drove around on Saturday to some dealerships in the area. They just don't have much that I like. Plus everything a dealer has is in "excellent" condition, so they want your first born child. I will only have the money I get from the insurance. I've thought about something like the Mitsubishi 3000GT, but they were over priced when new and are still over priced.

Just not sure of what to do.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?