Sunday, August 26, 2007

 

New Computer

So Palila and I ran to the Barnes and Noble on campus after the Dean's welcome back party today. The B&N has a computer store in it for the campus. They sell Apple computers. We just went in to look, but then I took advantage of the "buy a Mac Book get a Nano free" for students opportunity. This is my first post from the new computer.

I'm a little disappointed that the computer did not come with a video cable adapter. My iBook came with one. I realize the mini-DVI has many output options, but even mini-DVI to SVGA would have been handy. I also need a Firewire cable to get info off the iBook and onto the MacBook. We decided to run to Wal Mart since they usually have cables cheap. Well, this time they didn't have anything.

As for the laptop itself, so far so good. It is so fast.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?