Thursday, September 13, 2007

 

Stupid Broke Car

So now I have no working vehicles. The truck has been broke and I don't even have all of the parts to fix it yet. Then, on my way to school this morning I went to shift (I wasn't even being a jerk) and I heard a faint clink around the shifter and then nothing. By "nothing" I mean it didn't shift and the shifter was worthless ... again. I'm going to have to rip into that thing tonight when I get home.

Luckily, Palila isn't working so much these days, so I could borrow (aka. take) her car and leave her stuck at home. I'm half tempted to cancle my study sign ups and not go to my afternoon class so that I can go see what's wrong with it. I hope I can fix it. I need a full time mechanic to work on my junk that isn't me.

Comments:
borrow...take...steal... whatever
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?