Sunday, October 28, 2007

 

Fall Weather

I love fall. Fall has finally arrived in Georgia. The weather during the past couple of weeks has been just fantastic. I could handle this all year 'round. I get to drive my old car with the t-tops out. We open up the house during the day and the close it all up at night. It has been getting a little cool at night, but the house seems to retain the heat it has absorbed during the day. Even if it gets a little cool, that's nice for sleeping. A dog, a cat, and a warm comforter make for a good nights rest.

Comments:
Does the warm comforter have a name?
 
My Palila comforter was out of town with friends over the weekend. I was actually just referring to the down comforter on our bed. Not nearly as interesting.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?