Monday, March 10, 2008

 

I hate the new Apple Time Capsule

10 Reasons I HATE My New Apple Time Capsule

  1. Cannot get it setup with my printer.

  2. Network intermittently drops out.

  3. Appears to be incompatible with an older G4 iMac.

  4. Even if I could get the printer to work through the Time Capsule there is currently no capability for the built in scanner on my printer to work.

  5. Network inter ... mittent ... ly drops out.

  6. Does not work with Vista Backup and Restore Center as promised.

  7. Requires additional software for full capability (i.e. OS X 10.5).

  8. If this thing drops the network again I'm going to punch it.

  9. Smells terrible and runs hotter than the surface of the sun.

  10. Thats it! I'm hooking my Netgear back up and throwing this network-dropping-piece-of-shit out the window.


Comments:
Note: Apple did release an update that greatly affected the functionality of the Time Capsule. It doesn't drop the internet connection like it used to.

We recently purchased a new printer and the Time Capsule appears to work with it quite well.

Other than that, the original complaints stand.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?