Monday, March 17, 2008

 

We're fine

For those that are worried about us after the tornadoes, we're fine.

Palila and I were sitting on the couch playing Wii. We had mostly sunny weather on Saturday as the tornadoes went north and south of us. I've got a weather radio, so we just kept it on waiting to see what would happen. We didn't even know downtown was getting bashed on Friday night. We were at home getting another kind of bashed since I finished my first round of comps on Friday (though I won't hear back for a couple of weeks on how I did). We'd talked about hanging out in midtown, which is only a couple miles north of downtown, but went home instead (thank God). I think J.O. (the other guy in the program with me) and I rocked comps so hard it messed up the weather!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?