Friday, November 14, 2008

 

Quit Pimpin'

Dennis Leary and Mike Rowe ......

I like both of you when you are doing your own stuff. Your own material is brilliant. I still can't take NyQuil without thinking about my potential plans for the upcoming day. But when you are pimping Ford products I hate you. At least Mike kind of makes fun of what he pimps for Ford on his show for the Discover Channel. But Dennis, the "cargo box" on a truck is and has been called a "bed" for longer than both of us have been alive ... put together. So quit, just f'ing quit. I don't care what they pay you. Ford trucks suck.

Oh, and Dennis (and Mike before you cash that check) if you need in the "cargo box" of your truck I would recommend using either the tail gate (if it is down -- and you can raise or lower it as you need), the rear bumper (difficult to use if the tail gate is down) or one of the rear tires. Believe it or not, if you lift your leg, you can step on the tail gate, rear bumper, or rear tire and get into the bed ("cargo box" if you please) with little difficulty. You don't need some cheap step.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?