Thursday, December 09, 2004

 

Floored

I own a 2002 Monte Carlo. The same car that had the problem with the dash lights. I've known water has been getting into the car but didn't realize how bad. Today it rained like hell. I checked out the car and it had standing water on the passanger side floor board. This is not good.

I have no idea from where the water is able to get into the car. There are vents that allow fresh air into the air box of the heating and cooling system but this should have pured down the front of the floor board and I would guess soak each side equally. The water isn't coming up from the bottom when I drive becasue the car has been sitting for days and was still soaked today. It isn't coming in around the glass or the glass would have water marks. Maybe it is sliding down the outside of the glass, pooling in the bottom of the door, then flooding in around the door trim. I just don't know.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?